Sunday, March 20, 2011

Folia Brazilian Steakhouse

When I'm working, I'm exploring the Marietta/ Kennesaw area for new and different restaurants! For instance, the restaurant I attended this evening is called Folia. Its a Brazilian Steakhouse that just keeps the food coming!! The way that it works: The servers at the restaurant provide the meat while the side dishes and salads are on their own bar inside. All those dining with you are provided a card. On one side, the color red with the words "No, Thank You," and on the other side, the color green with the words "Yes please." This tells the servers when to bring more meat and when to hold off. Meat is continuously brought to the table: Lamb, chicken legs, bacon-wrapped beef,  pork tenderloin, sausage. This is about how far I got before I had to turn my card over and give up. However! I was able to manage some room for dessert after a few minutes of resting.  I ordered a slice of cheesecake and they had a various amount of toppings available from regular strawberry topping to chocolate and caramel with a few in between.


Beautifully decorated slice of cheesecake from Folia Brazilian Steakhouse.




 I decided to dine outside tonight because it was a wonderful 80 degree day today and took my daughter with me! We went around 7pm, right at sunset and it wasn't crowded at all. The area is very spacious with indoor and outdoor seating available. There were beautiful decorations and the service was very good. The only downside I would say is there are no free refills unless its water. The price range was okay. It is a little high end but definitely worth it.
My daughter and I on the patio


   All in all, I would certainly go back. They have lunch specials available Monday through Friday so I'll have to see if the menu changes for lunch and what is available. If you have been here, let me know how you liked it and any recommendations. Also, let me know what meat comes after the sausage, I wasn't able to get past that!


  As always, remember to contact me, Sherida Studwood, for all your real estate needs in the areas of Marietta, Kennesaw, Powder Springs, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings, and East Cobb, and West Cobb!!
The view from Folia at sunset



Restaurant information: Folia Brazilian Steakhouse
                                   2606 George Busbee Pkwy
                                   Kennesaw, GA
30144

                                   (678) 324-5041


My contact information: Sherida Studwood
                                   Sstudwood@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment